Abductive Columns

Friday, December 02, 2005

To Just Be

I just returned from a two-week vacation in Florida. It was time I needed away from the office and the daily routine. It was time I needed with my wife and family.

For a few years now I’ve been burning the candle at both ends. Before I left West Virginia for Florida I was drained. I think I’m going to take a break from this blog. Maybe for a few weeks, maybe for a few months, I haven't decided. Part of my plan is to not plan so much, to not worry about the future, to just enjoy the present and experience it. I'm calling it my blog sabbatical. I may post to this site a lot, but I may not post at all. I'm going to read and go running with my dog and take pictures and spend more time with my wife. And sleep. And just be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home