Abductive Columns

Friday, October 29, 2004

My Pre-election Day Political Rant

This election thing is getting stale. I’m sick and tired of the political advertisements, the ugly partisan signs and yard sticks, blogs that keep pushing their political agendas, and promises, promises, promises. Are you feeling nauseated too?

I’ve been playing devil's advocate pretending that I’m a Bush supporter when in reality I’m pretty much non-partisan. But then again these Democrats keep p$%$ing me off. Come to think of it so do the Republicans.

Oh, and did I mention…the media is simply disgusting.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Keith Brenton said...

Yeah, I'm sick of those blogs with a political agenda, and I've got one of them, too; just like you. I'm adamant that people who are registered have a Christian duty to get out and vote, and maybe even fast and pray beforehand. How Would Jesus Vote? is just a sample.

But I can't agree with you more about Wade Hodges, above. He's on my daily "must" list for blog reads, whether he posts or not. If he doesn't post, I dig into his archives as much as I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home