Abductive Columns

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Thoughtful Answers on Christianity

At my latest high school question/answer period I was asked two different questions that helped me explain Christianity more clearly than I probably would have on my own. One Muslim girl wanted to make the point that Christianity was a religion for lazy people. It didn't demand enough from them, she said, and she pointed to our lack of hundreds of rules for day to day life, dietary laws, strict social rules, etc. as proof. Another question was from a young man asking why there were so many denominations in Christianity. Wasn't that, he said, a sign that there was something wrong with it; some inherent flaw? [...read the complete post]

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger JP said...

Patrick did a great job of showing what faith in Christ is about. Shamefully sometimes we forget the relational aspect of our faith and especially the 2 greatest commandments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home