Abductive Columns

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

God Is Writing on the Pages of Our Life

After years of "putting up with" the criticisms my writings and ministry concepts have brought with them, I ended up taking the road of least resistance; rolling up in a cocoon of self-preservation to protect myself from these "other" Christians. Only recently have I endeavored to move outside this protective wall and engage with other believers in any meaningful way.

The irony of my story is that I've made many pre-Christian friends and for the first time in my Christian life I now have more non-Christian friends than Christian.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger rick said...

Fred,

Good to have you back in the blogosphere. And continue to cast that net far and wide. If you're having a bigger impact on the pre-Christian than the post-Christian, then that's where a missional man is supposed to be. Amen?

rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home